Website by Inkwell Creative.
- about us
- client services
- client login
- commercial lines
- management liability
- workers compensation
- professional services
- architects and engineers
- real estate
- media and technology
- employee benefits
- coverage we offer
- our services include
- carrier information
- personal lines
- property insurance
- liability insurance
- contact us
Real Estate ownership, development, and transactional sales have unique risk exposures. Partnering with the right insurance firm and tailoring the correct insurance program won’t guarantee isolation from having a claim, but it might help secure a favorable outcome.
Keelson Partners has close relationships with a multitude of carriers that provide insurance coverage for risks common to the real estate industry, including but not limited to:
• Professional liability for errors and omissions
• Commercial property coverage, including layered excess policies
• Builders risk or course of construction programs
• Business income and extra expense coverage
• Catastrophic loss coverage for perils such as earthquake and flood
• Machinery breakdown/boiler coverage
• Commercial general liability and layered umbrella coverage
• Commercial automobile coverage for maintenance and delivery vehicles
• Workers compensation coverage for employees
• Crime and fiduciary coverages
Keelson Partners understands the real estate industry and how to develop a comprehensive insurance program to fill these needs. An experienced team of professionals will help you and your firm through the complexity of risk transfer.
Please feel free to give us a call or email if you have any questions.